Friday, July 31, 2009

Front End of that Learning Curve...

Several things have happened in my studio since the beginning of the summer.

First, I have noticed that I can get markedly better at the finishing of my pieces; details! I am developing a more critical eye for craftsmanship and can improve my work. This is an overall goal for all that I work on.

Second, I absolutely need accurate gravers to do fine hand engraving. I have an order in for these, and need to move forward with this.

Third, in order to complete new designs, I will be adding precious and semi precious stones. I will not try to learn this technique... I WILL learn this technique. I am determined. There is a definite learning curve for this, and practice is key.

So, off to the studio to get my projects in order and plenty of practice pieces lined up!


No comments:

Post a Comment